[句子] 关于青春的英语句子

[复制链接] 【举报中心】
查看619 | 回复0 | 2022-9-23 16:33:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
01、Every day efforts,just to make the distance closer。,,02、Start everyday with a new hope,leave bad memories behind & have faith for a better tomorrow。,,03、Youth is not a time of life;it is a state of mind。,,04、Smiling without a word is an open-minded,pain without words is a kind of self-cultivation。,,05、In the face of difficult times,we should always have confidence in our ability to believe in themselves and overcome all difficulties。,,06、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。,,07、Strive to make every day happy and meaningful,not for others,for yourself。,,08、The world is too big,life is too short,to have a try to like what you want。,,09、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass。,,10、Carve your name on as soon as I raise my hand I can see the place。,,11、Youth is a travel,can’t go back。Youth is a meet,forget;Youth is a pain,too late。,,12、To see the person you like,to do what you want to do,take these as you the youth last capricious。,,13、Because of you。I don t know how to let anyone else in。,,14、If a man doesn’t have a strong will to get the final victory,he will never succeed in his life,he is no more than a failure。,,15、Years may wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul。,,16、Young is the only thing we have right to weave a dream time。,,17、If we have a negative alive,then this life is a little hope is gone。,,18、In memory,there are some moments,when experience,nothing special,remember,she was more than thousands of words。,,19、What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow。,,20、On the road,looking for a reason to continue,looking for a dream once。,,21、It is the freshneof the deep spring of life。,,22、Well,life is laughing and others,by the way,let others to smile。,,23、Eternity is not a distance but a decision。,,24、Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity。,,25、Without the language of love,all characters are boring。,,26、Nobody cheers at the time we have to learn to give yourself cheering,clapping in time nobody we have to learn to give yourself applause。,,27、I would like now to seriously indifferent r oom of wonderful。,,
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

匿名

1万

主题

回帖

1万

积分

论坛元老

精华