D、J,E,O,D,I,N,C,H,M,L

正确答案:A

2、如图

A、B,F,E,A,J,C,H,D,I,G

B、F,B,E,A,J,C,H,D,I,G

C、F,B,E,A,J,C,H,D,G,I

D、B,F,E,A,J,C,H,D,G,I

正确答案:B

3、Two  households, both alike in dignity, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene, from  ancient____break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands  unclean.

A、ill

B、grudge

C、nastiness

D、complaint

4、What  is a youth? Impetuous fire. What is a main? Ice and desire. The world wags on. A  rose will bloom. It then will  fade.

A、青春是什么?激烈燃烧的火,少女是什么?冰霜和欲望的结晶。年华如此迁移下去,玫瑰会盛开,然后凋零。

B、年轻是什么?冲动猛烈的火,少女是什么?冰霜和欲望的结晶。年华如此迁移下去,玫瑰会盛开,然后凋零。

C、青春是什么?激烈燃烧的火,少女是什么?冰和欲望的主宰。年华如此迁移下去,玫瑰会盛开,然后凋零。

D、年轻是什么?激烈燃烧的火,少女是什么?冰霜和欲望的结晶。年华如此迁移下去,玫瑰会盛开,然后凋零。

5、离别是这样甜蜜又悲伤,我要对你说再见一直说到大天亮。

A、Parting  is so sweet sorrow that I shall say good night till it be  morrow.

B、Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say good night till  it be morrow.

C、Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say good night  till it will be morrow.

D、Parting is so sweet sorrow that I should say  good night till it be  morrow.

第二章测试

1、如图

A、B,G,C,L,H,M,D,I,N,E

B、B,G,L,C,H,M,D,I,E,N

C、B,G,L,C,H,M,D,I,N,E

D、B,G,L,C,H,M,I,D,N,E

正确答案:C

2、如图

A、E,C,I,F,B,J,G,A,H,D

B、E,C,I,F,J,B,A,G,H,D

C、E,C,I,F,J,B,G,A,D,H

D、E,C,I,F,J,B,G,A,H,D

正确答案:D

3、When  my husband came here he was very disturbed. And I think he's been encouraged to  believe his fantasies really existed. But that's over now, he's ____  himself.

A、washed

B、cleansed

C、purified

D、purged

4、Never  give up hope, that's my motto. Always has been, always will be. You remember  that winter's morning? Walking on the beach in the snow? We thought we'd never  find anything. Give up although. When suddenly, out of the blue, we find a  tOPenKE.cnreasure!
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名 淦飞之 | 2024-6-18 06:51:39 | 显示全部楼层

A、You  see, it’s amazed how much pleasure you get out of the simple things, if you’ve  had to get along without them for a while.

B、You know, it’s amazing how  much pleasure you get out of the simple things, if you’ve had to get along  without them for a while.

C、You see, it’s amazing how much pleasure you  get out of the simple things, if you’ve had to get along without them for a  while.

D、You know it, it’s amazing how much pleasure you get out of the  simple things, if you’ve had to get along without them for a  while.

第八章测试

1、如图

A、C,K,I,F,O,E,L,H,G,M

B、K,C,F,I,O,E,L,H,G,M

C、K,C,I,F,E,O,L,H,G,M

D、K,C,I,F,O,E,L,H,G,M

2、如图

A、C.  E. A. H. B. D. I. F. J. G

B、E. C. A. H. B. D. I. F. J. G

C、C. E.  H. A. B. D. I. F. J. G

D、C. E. A. H. D. B. I. F. J.  G

3、In my younger and more____years...My father gave me  some advice. Always try to see the best in people, he would say. As a  consequence, I'm inclined to reserve all  judgments.

A、pregnable

B、accessible

C、dependent

D、vulnerable

4、The  orgiastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but  that’s no matter. Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our armsOpenke.Cn farther. And  one fine morning, so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back  ceaselessly into the  past.

A、快乐与我们渐行渐远,它逃避我们,不过没关系。未来,我们将跑得更快,手臂将伸得更远。在一个晴朗的早晨,我们将再次支撑着不停地被浪潮推回过去、逆流而上的人生小舟,回到过去。

B、未来与我们渐行渐远,它逃避我们,不过没关系。未来,我们将跑得更快,手臂将伸得更远。在一个晴朗的早晨,我们将再次支撑着不停地被浪潮推回过去、逆流而上的人生小舟,努力前行。

C、快乐与我们渐行渐远,它逃避我们,不过没关系。未来,我们将跑得更快,手臂将伸得更远。在一个晴朗的早晨,我们将再次支撑着不停地被浪潮推回过去、逆流而上的人生小舟,努力前行。

D、未来与我们渐行渐远,它逃避我们,不过没关系。未来,我们将跑得更快,理想将伸得更远。在一个晴朗的早晨,我们将再次支撑着不停地被浪潮推回过去、逆流而上的人生小舟,努力前行。

5、高据在城市上空的灯火通明的窗子对于昏黄街道上漫步的行人来说,一定蕴藏着几许人生的秘密。我也正是这样的一位行人,抬头仰望,独自思索。我既是旁观者清,亦是当局者迷,对人生的变幻无穷既感陶醉又感厌恶。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

匿名 盈之风 | 2024-6-18 06:52:32 | 显示全部楼层

A、High  over the city our yellow windows, must have contributed their share of human  secrets to the casual watcher in the street. And I was him too, looking up and  wondering. I was within and without. Enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible  variety of life.

B、Over high the city our yellow windows, must have  contributed their share of human secrets to the casual watcher in the street.  And I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without. Enchanted  and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.

C、High over the city  our yellow windows, must have contributed their share of human secrets to the  casual watcher in the street. And I was him too, looked up and wondering. I was  within and without. Enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of  life.

D、Over high the city our yellow windows, must contribute their  share of human secrets to the casual watcher in the street. And I was him too,  looking up and wondering. I was within and without. Enchanted and repelled by  the inexhaustible variety of  life.

第九章测试

1、如图

A、H,K,C,A,O,B,L,J,D,I

B、K,H,C,A,O,B,L,J,D,I

C、H,K,A,C,O,B,L,J,D,I

D、H,K,C,A,O,B,L,J,I,D

2、如图

A、C,G,J,B,F,H,I  ,E,A ,D

B、G,C,J,B,F,H,I ,E,A ,D

C、C,G,B,J,F,H,I ,E,A  ,D

D、C,G,J,B,F,H,E,I ,A ,D

3、You have a history  of____. We brought you to Richmond because you have a history of fits, moods,  blackouts, hearing voices... We brought you here to save you from the inevitable  damage you intended upon  yourself!

A、boundary

B、internment

C、conf公開課 opeNke.Cninement

D、prison

4、Someone  has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more. It’s  contrast.

A、有人要死,为了让其他人更加珍惜生命,这是对比。

B、有人一定死,为了让其他人更加珍惜生命,这是对比。

C、有人要死,为了让其他人更加珍惜生命,这是差别。

D、有人一定死,为了让其他人更加热爱生命,这是对比。

5、你不能通过逃避生活来寻求安宁。

A、You  cannot find peace through avoiding life.

B、You will not find peace on  avoiding life.

C、You cannot find peace by avoiding life.

D、You  will not find peace in avoiding  life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

匿名

3万

主题

回帖

5万

积分

论坛元老

精华